Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting back into the Swing

Hello all!

School has started back up again and I am well overdue for an update.

I had pretty much all of December for holiday. Pilar and Kristian came and visited for 9 days and Lauren and Paul came to visit for 5 days. It was definitely nice to see them. I took them to all of the awesome places in Montréal. Hopefully they had a good time! Most of the things that we did involved food, but I don't think anyone complained! We got to go to Basilica Notre Dame. It was absolutely gorgeous inside. They had an organ with the biggest pipes ever seen in my life. It has been very white and snowy lately. Lots of wind and cold temperatures come with it.

I was definitely enjoying my time off. Hopefully I can get back into the school flow. I'm used to going back to school at the end of january so it feels weird starting so early in the year. Hopefully I can really focus this semester on school. I felt like I didn't do as well as I should have last semester.

Navid is coming at the end of this month. I am very very excited. We plan to go to Québec city for Winter Carnivale. It's a festival that celebrates winter. Dogs sled races, Ice sculpture competitions, Outdoor dance parties, and more! I think it will be a lot of fun.

Anyway, I've got to clean up the house before Ali gets home!! Pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

yay a new post! I am glad you had a great time with paul and lauren and friends! We may have to take a trip up there in the spring- How long are you there?

Courtney said...

I am here until...well i'm not sure yet, but at least until the end of may for certain.